I got sunshine on a cloudy day
for Amun
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun grinned at Wessex's comment (which of course he interpreted as a compliment). "You mean, fantastic?" Cocking his head to the side, his grin broadened. "Then again, when do I not look fantastic?"

As she took out a knife, he chuckled, sounding like his old self as well. "You're looking pretty good yourself, Princess." His eyes drifted over her: despite the cloak, which was entirely inappropriate for the region, her newfound freedom and power suited her.

When the vendor brought out what was admittedly some damn fine looking fare, the potter made a big show of looking it over. As he did, he responded to the Wraith telepathically, his thoughts gleeful. It certainly does. We could always go look for it. His thoughts were wry, remembering their adventures in Whitebrim.

We do seem to have a knack for these sorts of things. And The Voice did tell us to explore. Perhaps she'll reward us further if we do. He shot her a very quick amused glance, since he knew the vendor obviously wouldn't understand.

Then Amun straightened up and sniffed loudly and dramatically. "I hope you're not expecting us to actually eat this. I would hardly take it if you offered it for free." His voice was almost haughty, but his eyes gleamed as he settled in to haggle.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 02-07-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 02-07-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 02-18-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 02-18-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 03-05-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Amun - 03-05-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I got sunshine on a cloudy day - by Wessex - 03-10-2020, 07:58 PM