time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
A couple of trips to Torchline had been enough for the moment, Sam thought. There was exploration to do, but it didn't seem to be urgent and he found that more appealing than the promise of sea and sand was that of Loren's company again. Besides, he'd never seen the Citadel in his adventures in Halo and the eager response he'd received had made him rather happy indeed.

He felt like Loren wanted to see him, which was a depressingly low bar to hold for a friend (or more...?), but it still made his heart swell.

Wearing a thick coat over his usual clothing with some heavy boots, he carried a bag with a few changes of clothes and some other things, in case he ended up staying for a while. At the moment, he had enough for a week. Hopefully, Loren had somewhere he could sleep overnight...maybe he'd even be able to stay at the palace, though Sam would pretend he wasn't hoping for that.

Approaching the gates he spotted Loren and broke into a large smile, hurrying for the last few steps. "Hello!" Pausing before the Launceleyn he awkwardly moved from side to side a little and held out his arms just slightly before him, clearly unsure if a hug was appropriate.
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-07-2020, 07:55 PM