time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
"I suppose so...There probably aren't abandoned buildings here like there are in the Ground." More of an idle comment than anything else, but Sam found himself looking from window to window as they walked further in the Citadel, though his attention was entirely on Loren when it was promised they could arrange a more private meeting later on in the day.

He followed Loren close, smiling to himself and thinking over how much things had changed in the last few weeks, how he'd been so distraught and was now really rather happy indeed, seeing a new place with a promise of intimacy with someone he found he liked quite a lot later on. They began to climb up the steps and he looked back over the Citadel as they rose above the heads of people walking in the streets, wondered how each of them would react to the Hollowed Ground's specific issues and battles. Perhaps this was somewhere he could feel more welcomed...?

This thought was halted by the view he was shortly presented with. "Oh, it's beautiful." Sam remarked, coming to walk to the battlements and look over the Tundra, hands resting on the edge of the stone. "I didn't...see it like this, when I was walking through it. Then I only thought it was harsh and cold."

Sam laughed, turning to look at Loren (if he noticed or thought anything of the flask, he said nothing at the moment). "Do you like it here? Not just with the view, I mean. Your job and the city, all of it."
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-07-2020, 09:26 PM