time after time I think it's just no good
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren smiled a little at Sam's concern. "Astra is quite safe. People know a companion when they see one." Then the healer smirked a little. "Even if they didn't, our hunters are quite good at what they do. They never take the mothers or the children, just the men and the elderly." Strangely enough, there was a great deal of pride in his voice.

Nodding at the Ascended's response, the Launceleyn took a sip from his flask. "Not a sign of bad character at all." He shot the other man a quick grin. "I suppose I like both buildings and the wilderness. Just depends on my mood."

Shrugging at the revelation that the redhead didn't know Peter, Loren listened to the rest of Sam's explanation about the Hollowed Ground with a mostly impassive expression on the healer's face. As the Ascended spoke, Loren led them through the streets. "Yes, Rexanna has been scarce recently." There might have been the slightest hints of bitterness in his voice, so he took a deep and calming breath.

"Or maybe it will never get back to normal." There was something a little sad about the words, but sometimes things never recovered fully. The Launceleyn led them towards a building, slightly larger than the rest.
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Loren - 02-08-2020, 04:13 PM