time after time I think it's just no good
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
i am the ocean, crawling madly at your moon.
and with one wanton whoop —
"..Mm." Sam had nothing else to say about Rexanna, not knowing her motives or reasons, if there even were any, for her not speaking to Loren as he mourned.

He eagerly took Loren's hand, having been looking for a chance or excuse to do so most of the time they'd been walking around; sitting next to him and not letting go, Sam leaned forward onto the table with his other arm to listen, clearly fascinated with what he was hearing. For the moment he allowed himself not to make notes, just to enjoy the tales as they came, drink in the new knowledge and legends.

Once he had been listening for a while, long enough for the speaker to have changed a few times, he leaned back and squeezed Loren's hand. "We could...see somewhere else now, if you'd like. I'll come back with my papers later." He didn't want to keep Loren there for too long, not when the trip was likely more for his benefit and he knew that they had plans for later (that he was admittedly excited for). "Oh - could you show me the Palace?"
— i melt into a sycophantic soup,
& all that's left to do, is giggle, fawn, and swoon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: time after time I think it's just no good - by Samuel - 02-08-2020, 07:13 PM