Good Times
For Rexanna
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
As he gathered himself, Alistair looked off to the side to see that Rexanna had followed.

He stopped laughing briefly, though a smile still etched on his face as he leaned back onto his elbows when she collapsed next to him.

His eyes glanced up at the fog above as he laid back completely.

"You could've cursed me from the bridge...you jumped after me?"

Alistair laughed quietly. He didn't push the point, he simply folded his hands behind his head with a side-eye glance to Rex as if to say 'you're a beautiful fool' though he approved the ridiculousness of the gesture.

It was then he noticed the blood trickling down her chin and leaned over, gently brushing the blood from her chin. His smile fading into a look of concern for only a moment.

He looked over the blood on his thumb and licked it off.

"You ok?"

He asked, fingers curling on her cheek as he examined her lip to make sure it wasn't bleeding. The care displayed sincere as he smiled.

"I don't know what came over me. Was a very foolish thing I did. Was very foolish of you to follow..."

Thumb grazed her lip as he leaned down and kissed her.

"Thank you."

Hand slid and ran along the side of Rex's leg before sitting up. Where he would glance around as he began getting dressed.

"Suppose we should be making our way up hm?"

He turned down to his side where she law and winked.

"There's something I want to show you..."

Messages In This Thread
Good Times - by Alistair - 12-15-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: Good Times - by Rexanna - 12-15-2018, 04:50 AM
RE: Good Times - by Alistair - 12-15-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: Good Times - by Random Event - 12-15-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: Good Times - by Rexanna - 12-16-2018, 07:46 AM
RE: Good Times - by Alistair - 12-21-2018, 05:35 AM