Gypsy Soul
Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
Sometimes it’s difficult to know how much to pry into someone’s life when they come here. I usually just sit back and ask polite questions and let ‘em spill if they want to talk. But then there’s El and there’s Jack and her well-being could mean his. Chuckling darkly, I shake my head. “Not my type, personally, at the moment, but I’ve got high standards” Underneath the black eye and the bruises and the, El’s still gorgeous and she knows it.

My words, however, seem careless after a thought occurs to me. If it was sexual violence, the joke was in poor taste; that kind of violence is something I won’t fucking stand for and the perpetrators need to be punished - if not by me, then someone else. So after a moment of jokes, I take a step forward to level with her, my voice low and collected. “I ain’t gonna pry too much, cause I know you can take care a yerself, but if it was men and they tried to rape you, I got people who can deal with ‘em.” It’s not Jack. I wouldn’t go to him for this.

I ain’t gonna make a big deal out of it, but as a small woman, she needs to know, so just in case I leave her (briefly) with that thought whilst I refill another patron’s glass.
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 02-07-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 02-08-2020, 02:31 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 02-12-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 02-21-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 02-24-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 02-29-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Eloise - 03-09-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Gypsy Soul - by Raza - 03-19-2020, 05:06 PM