whether tempest tossed thee here ashore
Amaaaaa
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Wessex crouches down with her arms out, inviting the dragonling to enter them - and it does with enthusiasm, darting forward to leap up to the Wraith’s upper chest, her claws catching on Wessex’s clothing even as she adjusts to hold on to the little black bundle close. Ear meets snout as she nuzzles into the crook of the her neck, making all sorts of chirps and croaks and various noises that seem to signal her acceptance and approval.

“You’re always full of surprises,” she says to Amalia at the reveal of her new abilities, having seen the qilin-shift and various other tricks in the heat of the moment or in a crisis. It’s something she just accepts without question, knowing Amalia is beloved of the Old Gods. “I know we traditionally name them, but does she not already have a dragon name?” Her hands are busy petting and exploring the scaled body, leathery wings, and long tail, trying to decipher things through a newly forged bond. Which is Wessex and which is her companion?

“Could you… ask her?”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
RE: whether tempest tossed thee here ashore - by Wessex - 03-08-2020, 03:34 PM