[Open] Working on a Unified Theory
Open Arrival Thread
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
but no one seems to care about honesty
so i spend too much time in my head
You're having lunch, discussing the merits of just how much the human-animals have tried to ignore their fight or fight instincts. "Though I approve of rational responses to situations, it makes many of their normal adaptations and instincts completely useless. They are slowly losing traits that were once advantageous but I don't see that they are gaining any, largely because they continue to live in large societies." That is, human-animals no longer needed good eye sight or to be in shape, because there were medicines and magics and other herd-mates to tend to their needs.

Suddenly, there is a man. A man in bright orange. You cease chewing with your mouth half open, nearly mirroring the man's movements exactly as you too reach for your notebook. "Can we go see him?" You ask Kai, as if Joshua is the latest exhibit at the zoo.

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: [Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Oia'i'o - 02-11-2020, 10:17 PM