[Open] Working on a Unified Theory
Open Arrival Thread
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
See how the brain plays around
And you fall inside a hole you couldn't see
Bright light -- ufo beams? Gov. plane?
dimensional theory. knew too much? Taken somewhere else?
black obelisk. Asterix and Obelix. no
Europe.

Josh's notes were disjointed and scribbled quick, hand shaking as he put the pencil and pad back in his pocket, going to pick up the polaroid at his side that had now developed; it was badly washed out. A photo of the wasteland in the middle of nowhere he'd been living in, tyres and bottles in the foreground and a tree in the back, but the centre of the photo was overtaken by a smudge of bright white light.

He could have easily studied it for a further ten minutes had he not heard voices nearby. Instantly Josh stood and stuffed the photo in his pocket, turned around expecting to find some kind of police force, maybe a hideous creature from another world ready to exterminate...he was looking at two teenagers.

Knowing that many things could take many forms, he wasn't completely calm yet, but he let his guard down just a little. Frowning, he yelled out to them, catching onto the word he'd heard. "Assimilated. You said assimilated. Are you going to take me to become one with your...collective?"

No, fuck, that was Star Trek.
Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: [Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-11-2020, 10:42 PM