[Open] Working on a Unified Theory
Open Arrival Thread
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
See how the brain plays around
And you fall inside a hole you couldn't see
Josh's eyes flicked to the side to take in the the deer...moose...thing on fire off to the side, but he quickly trained his eyes back to Kaimana and Oia. One thing at a time.

Their conflicting natures made it hard to work out quite what they were trying to gain from him, but Oia's mentions of symptoms made Josh pretty sure he immediately knew what shit they were trying to pull. A sardonic smile on his face, he took a step back and shook his head. "Alright. Who are you working for? CIA? Deeper than that? Inter-planetary? Yeah, I know about all that."

He kept his hands on his pockets, intending to protect his notebook and the photo as best he could; they were his keys to finding out just what had happened. "Where is this? Europe..? Or somewhere off-Earth?" Admittedly it would be harder to get home if that were the case, but he'd make it work. He'd gotten close to jumping dimensions once; surely planets couldn't be that hard.
Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: [Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-11-2020, 11:13 PM