[Open] Working on a Unified Theory
Open Arrival Thread
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
but no one seems to care about honesty
so i spend too much time in my head
'Excuse me." You interrupt loudly, making eye contact for just a second before giving the man's shoulder a stern glare. "You haven't answered my question and I would like to know if you're doing that intentionally or if you don't know what symptoms are, or if there is something else making it so you can't answer."

The man shoves something towards you, a thin piece of parchment that's strangely shiny with an image on it. Whoever painted it had captured the scene in incredible detail. "So...you're an artist?" You ask. Human-animals like showing off their work, and you think that's what he's doing now. "The portal was created by the Voice to bring human-animals from different worlds here. She's achieved her purpose and has gotten out of the barrier. We expected Outlanders to stop coming after that, but they haven't." You shrug.

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: [Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Oia'i'o - 02-19-2020, 02:20 AM