[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea looked up, a bit startled to find she wasn't alone. The question was odd too, and she looked rather alarmed as she took in the strange man that had appeared within hailing distance.

"Why would I be happy about diluted blood?" she asked, half terrified at the notion... and half amused, as she understood what he actually tried to ask.

"But no, it's just water, not blood. If you look further upstream, the water is clear there. I think the color has something to do with the bottom... perhaps a plant or such." Maea could only guess, she had not tried to find out.

Tilting her head, the girl appraised this new figure. He looked to be quite a bit older than her, a little scruffy and very out of place. "Are you new to these parts?" she asked, in an attempt to confirm her suspicions.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-13-2020, 05:50 PM