[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they look at you like you're a freak
It's a struggle just to stay alive
It was clear he had startled Maea (and further than that, worried her with his question), but Josh continued on without much concern about that, very used to upset looks cast in his direction. "Some people drink it. Others put it on their faces. Helps with skin, they say. I doubt it. But you might believe that." He shrugged.

Her notion about the plant dying the water was interesting. Josh wrote it down in his notebook, under the heading 'red water theories'. After all, hers was only one opinion, and he was sure he could find other ideas about the colour of the water in time. Was the detail important? Probably not, but he was here to learn everything he could.

The one consistent element to all his conversations so far was that everyone appeared to know he was new; while it made sense they would suspect it (after all, he dressed differently and was obviously out of place), it lent some credence to his idea they might be paid actors with a script to follow. For the moment, he decided to play along. "Yes. Came through the portal. I think I made it myself through air disturbances. Radio signals."

Josh looked Maea up and down. "Are you aware of The Voice?"
Journals burning in a burning fire
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Joshua - 02-14-2020, 07:21 PM