[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
This was... a different kind of Outlander from the others she had come across. Far from being panicked or eager to accept help and explanations, there was something in the way this man scrutinized her and the scenery that made her think of Jigano. Someone who keenly observed the world and drew his own conclusions... and in this case also doubted everything, even the seemingly simple things. Especially the simple things.

"Well, there certainly are those who enjoy drinking blood," she admitted, cocking her head to the side. Thinking of the Ascended. "I'm not one of them though. Nor do I believe it does anything for complexion." She wondered where he'd gotten that idea.

At least he confirmed her suspicions insofar as telling her he really was a new arrival. To Caido, not just this region. "No, you did not. You were found by a device that copied your information and translated it here... 'portal' is a misleading term in this case. What is 'Radio'?" His curt way of speaking seemed infectuous, in a way that drained away her hesitation to ask too many questions. If he wasn't upset - not visibly at least - then perhaps it wouldn't be a problem for her to ask things in return.

As he mentioned The Voice though, the girl snorted. "Of course I am. She isn't easily forgotten... makes quite an impression on people. You are aware she's the reason why you are here?" His scrutiny was returned in a similar fashion, her pale eyes quite curious about this strange new individual who was nothing like anyone she'd met before. Maea was intrigued.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-14-2020, 10:28 PM