[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea shrugged. "The followers of The Voice. They can draw sustenance from it in dire situations, I'm told. And they gain quite a lot of... eh.. pleasure, from taking it as well." Not a subject she was comfortable discussing with a stranger in the middle of the woods, but worth mentioning.

She tried to wrap her head around the answer he gave her. It meant very little to her; the basic understanding she got was messages through the air that was easy to steal, but the how remained very obscure. Electromagnetic? Electricity, as in lightning? And magnets... she only sort of knew what those were. Which... really did not help.

"Just find any shrine to the New Gods," she replied, equally distracted; though a small frown did appear at the thought of anyone seeking out The Voice. "Whether she will answer or not is debatable though. "
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-18-2020, 01:19 AM