[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
"Vam...pires?" Maea tried the word, found it strange on her tongue. She hadn't heard the term before. "They are called Ascended. And I'm sure you'll be able to come across them... pretty much anywhere. Especially at night, they don't take well to sunlight. Most of them."

She had no issues answering his questions, even though they were strange. Talking so much about The Voice made her rather uneasy though, the goddess wasn't a favorite subject of hers.

"Yes, she is. A self made one... Though I'd be careful about insulting any deities around here. I don't know what they were like where you are from, but here on Caido they are very real. I've met more than one myself, and know others who have too." She said it in the way of being granted audience with royalty, no greater but no lesser than that. Something of a miracle, but nothing unbelievable either.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-22-2020, 04:21 AM