[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
The man seemed quite deligthed to hear about the Ascended, and rattled off a bunch of questions that had her brows ride high, especially at the slightly depracating tone. Did he believe these things himself, or just... trying to see if she would deny them?

"Well... no, to all of those things," she replied, rather bemused. "They can eat anything, but usually don't. As they can't really taste food. And they can go and do whatever they like... they are still human, not some elemental sprites." At least, in so far as they could be talked to, reasoned with, and liked. Though Maea did have her private concerns about the authenticity of that humanity... perhaps due to lingering prejudice. You didn't erase a lifetime of horror stories and myths in a season, Amun.

Then he went on, and the implication of what he suggested made the girl quite shocked indeed. "Me? Oh, no, not at all! I mean, I'd love to be, but I don't think it would be... very appreciated. Or possible." She scratched her temple, not sure if she was flattered or horrified at the thought. Meeting gods was not an indication of some divine favor, leastways not in her eyes. But... perhaps they had different ideas of what a priestess was. Amalia would no doubt fit the bill better.

"What is your name?" she asked, trying to shift focus away from herself. "If you need any help... I can point you in the right direction." For once, she did not offer to aid him personally. The man gave her an uneasy feeling, for some reason.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-22-2020, 09:11 PM