[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they look at you like you're a freak
It's a struggle just to stay alive
Maea's show of water butterflies was a spectacle indeed, Josh immediately entranced by it - less because it was beautiful and more trying to see how it worked, if it was some kind of trick; it seemed too organic to be one, no string on the little water creatures (he lifted a hand out to check).

"No. People saying they can do magic is common. Actual magic is not." He'd believed it was impossible, but after seeing this, he'd begun to wonder. That it was an innate ability initially made him frown, disappointed he couldn't try to wield the power for himself...but then Maea asked him a question that implied he might still be in with a shot.

A flash of a smile crossed his face as he thought of replying with 'literally everything thats happened has been out of the ordinary', but wanting to see if he possessed magical powers overrode that. "...Just one thing. I lost my pen momentarily and thought I'd like a pencil. When I did, one appeared in my hand. Ugly. But functional." It had then disappeared again - he'd not thought much of it in the scope of everything else, but now he was beginning to wonder...was he a pencil mage?!
Journals burning in a burning fire
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Joshua - 02-24-2020, 11:33 PM