[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
She listened to his explanation, and nodded thoughtfully. Actually smiled; with a small, unnecessary gesture, she made the butterflies freeze to ice mid air, and with telekinesis she caught one and offered it to Joshua, as he seemed interested in them. It would melt in his hand if he took it, impossibly thin and easily perished in the heat of the day.

"That sounds like Creation to me. A basic form of it, classified under light magic. I would ask you to try making that pen again... but the magical laws of Caido don't always remain the same, and I don't want to leave you disappointed, when there is a possibility it might not work the same as before.

"I can't show you, alas... Creation is not a talent I possess."

Maea raised a few stones from the bottom of the waterfall for him with telekinesis instead, made a few more tricks with the water to demonstrate the differences; "There are a few basic principles of how it works, but if you have the right building blocks, magic can give you endless possibilities," she explained, repeating what she had been taught so far at the Academy.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 11:59 PM