[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
A lot of questions... but Maea didn't mind. She tried to answer them all, as best she could. She was in no hurry to be off, and if this helped him somehow...

"About as much as will fit in a thirty foot radius around me... and that's about the limit to my range. And no, not really... it has to be water, or largely water based. I can also alter temperature of the water, as you saw. Freeze it, or make it boil."

She watched him closely as he focused, and managed to create a writing utensil. Maea nodded, confirming her suspicion. "Seems you are Abandoned, just like me. It means you can learn to wield magic..  and that the gods will shun you for it."

Dragging a hand through her hair, she shrugged at the next questions. "Different schools of magic. There is dark, light and grey magic, and different abilities fall under their category. Healing, summoning, water and creation is light. Earth, Telekinesis, Air and Illusion are grey. Fire, lightning, life drain and disintegration is dark. When you master each element, you can combine them and achieve things that would be impossible othereise. And then there is personal abilities that spring from the core of your being, that no one else can replicate."

Common knowledge for most mages that bothered to learn anything about their magic. Maea had only recently learned of these things though, having shunned her powers until now.

"The Arcane Academy is in Halo, another region of Caido. You can reach it through one of the portals."
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 03-01-2020, 10:15 PM