[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
It was quite big, yes, which was both a good and bad thing. A blessing, when you needed to do big things... not so much if the damage you could cause by accident was that extensive.

"The Old Gods consider magic to be a curse. Perhaps it is too... the one called The Voice was a mortal, once. An Abandoned, just like us. It is because of her rebellion that they shun us now. Or so the legend goes, at least." Maea sounded rather bitter as she related this piece of information; it was deeply personal after all, and not something she ever thought about with light heart. "They can't remove it though, and as far as I know, there's no explanation for where it comes from. It is not passed down by bloodlines, nor is it possible to predict when and what kind of magic someone will come into. It's still largely a mystery, even to us."

He took notes so fast that Maea feared his notebook would catch fire. "Yes. Zariah Launceleyn. She is the headmistress. Young, but rather capable. Very unscrupulous, and rather disliked in the Hollowed Ground... she used to be queen there, until she was made to leave."

Tyrant was probably more accurate, but Maea did not enjoy spreading third hand information around like it was truth.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 03-06-2020, 09:33 PM