[open] Bring hither your sun and your summer
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Maea shrugged to both the half request for more answers, and to the comment about Zariah's exile being gracious. "I wasn't here when it happened, so I don't know the details myself. If you want information though, I suggest you try the Loreseeker's Guild. They can help you answer far more than just questions about magic." Conveniently, Maea failed to mention that she was supposed to be part of that Guild. It was all up in the air anyway, no point in naming herself as one if she was leaving soon anyway.

"Oh, I don't doubt it. Possibly she'll ask you to join the school if you want the information, but... depending on how much you want it, that might not be too big a price to pay."

Glancing up at the sun, Maea stood up and brushed grass and dirt from her skirts. The day was wearing on, and she had only half accomplished her task. She would have to get moving, if she wanted to get anywhere before night fell.

"You can reach Halo by way of the portal within the Spire," she offered, jumping the chase of a question she assumed would follow. "I should be going... but it was... interesting to meet you."

Maea offered the strange man a smile and a nod, and headed for her basket, preparing to leave.
I'm an angel bored like hell
And you're a devil meaning well
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] Bring hither your sun and your summer - by Maea - 03-14-2020, 04:17 PM