Training bookish men must be more quarrelsome than others

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Quanil jumped a little at hearing a voice from behind them, but when they turned around with their usual friendly smile, they were looking at the pointy end of a spear. Held by a Fae! Ooooh, another Fae! The wings are still so lovely, so light, you'd think they wouldn't let a body float, much less fly, but I guess they do did she bring the spear with her or did she find it here I wonder where the other spears are and are there more Fae with them, too, is it Fae Training Day?!

Their thoughts were cut off by their new friend's curt words. This was a chance to help someone! And maybe get some training in for themselves as well! "Oh, I'm a Hollo-... !" They didn't get more than that out before the Fae issued a... well, a commandment, really, and one Quanil readily obeyed, jumping backwards reflexively and falling on their butt into the dirt of the training yard.

"Whoa, hey, be careful!" They scrabbled away until they felt like it might be safe to get to their feet again. "You could really hurt someone if you're not careful." It was meant as a gentle reminder not to go jabbing spears into people.

A couple of soldiers in the training yard looked over at this and rolled their eyes before resuming their sparring.

Messages In This Thread
RE: bookish men must be more quarrelsome than others - by Quanil - 02-19-2020, 10:57 AM