Training bookish men must be more quarrelsome than others

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Quanil had a lot of curiosity. It was one of their most enduring (and often annoying) traits. Her haughty disinterest piqued it. And, as was their habit, the questions they had bubbled out like a babbling brook (or, more accurately, babbling Grounder).

"Do you not have landsharks in the Greatwood? OR LONG NIGHT? WOW, is there really no Long Night in the Greatwood? Do you know about them, even? Maybe whatever comes out during Long Night is actually afraid of Fae! That'd be interesting, if it's true!

I guess Fae are really good at fighting, maybe that's 'cause you know how to fight landsharks and whatever it is during the Long Night! Or maybe the creatures or whatever are afraid of your wings? I don't know, I think they're lovely.

"And if you've no interest in getting to know people here, then why are you here? Why would you come here if you weren't interested? You have to be at least a little interested, a little curious about something, at least. Though I admit I'M not very interesting, but really, there has to be some reason you left your village, right?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: bookish men must be more quarrelsome than others - by Quanil - 02-21-2020, 04:29 AM