reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Josh had so far been able to deduct that this world had a similar day/night cycle to his, if nothing else. That meant there could well be seasons, the same kinds of weather...which meant that before long, he needed to find some kind of shelter. A base to collect his items and notes, but also to protect himself from the elements.

Where to do this was still up in the air. Possibly up at the top of the structure he'd first landed by - high up was good, and it appeared to be important. Still, he needed to look for other opportune spots first, so he continued to walk.

Finally, he came across a large body of water, which he promptly dipped a finger into then tasted, trying to ascertain how fresh it was, or if it was saltwater. Why this was important (or not), he wasn't sure, but it certainly felt like it could be significant. Even the smallest detail could reveal all kinds about a new dimension...including the kinds of people there.

He had seen the man at the water's edge when he'd first arrived but ignored him; now Josh watched him collect his mud, carefully and quietly studying his movements. Only when he had been staring for five or so minutes did he march forward into view to talk to Amun, beginning with: "What are you doing?", in a snappy and rather demanding tone.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 02-12-2020, 07:50 PM