reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Not paying attention to Amun's sarcastic tone, Josh leaned forward to take a closer look at the substance in the potter's hands, now that it was clarified as clay. However, before he could think of any questions (the density of such a material, was it poisonous? Why?) Amun had called him one of 'those'.

Josh had heard this before - a flicker of the tired, sardonic journalist he had once been crossed his features. "If you knew half of it, you'd take notes too." He said, voice almost sounding fake it was so much more collected than his usual rambles. Quickly he slipped back into his usual cadence when Amun asked him if he were an 'Outlander'. "I heard that before. What does it mean?"

Amun's question was stupid. Josh barked out a laugh and shook his head, a smug smile on his features. "No. There are several dimensions of Earth - but it doesn't replace everything. It works in patches. Not whole planet replacement. Not yet. Maybe eventually?" This said, he scribbled down an idea in his notebook.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 02-13-2020, 10:37 PM