reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
"Ascended." Josh nodded, writing that down in big letters beneath 'vampires' - he'd still use that term in his own notes, but using the language of the people he was interviewing was generally a good way to make them more amenable. The name itself was interesting, anyway; Ascended to what? Were the vampires here seen as more than human? Better than human?

Amun distracted him away from this line of thought with another mention of sex. Josh tilted his head to the side, confused - Maea had mentioned 'pleasure', but he hadn't realised she had meant the sexual kind. Interesting. "Is there an arousal reaction? Do you use it in order to mate with other Ascended? Or to tempt those whose blood you need to take into your bite?"

Still, he was willing to be bitten and quite sure he could manage whatever symptoms came of it. "I am still willing to be drunk from. I will simply manage my own pleasure, assuming you can contain yours."
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 02-19-2020, 01:28 PM