reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
"I am asking out of scientific curiosity. If I wanted to have sex with you I would say so." Josh shrugged, clearly not embarrassed by the idea; he simply had no desire to engage that way with Amun when he had so much to do (besides, his attraction and sexuality seemed to be in a constant state of 'not bothered' except for the odd moment he didn't really understand the origin of).

Amun was slow to bite. Josh watched, motionless but with intense interested eyes as the fangs slowly sunk down into his flesh. As much as he had mentally prepared himself, he did make a small noise of surprise at the pleasure that rushed through his veins, completely overriding the pain. Not a moan, but a 'hm!' of academic interest.

Still, he could not hide every physical reaction. Not attempting to hide the tightness of his pants in certain areas, he stood with his eyes trained on Amun, breathing shallowly and slowly to keep himself calm minded enough to remember what was happening.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 02-21-2020, 12:48 PM