reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Pottery studio. Josh made a note of that. He was not an art man, but he wondered if the form of pots and vases differed massively here from on Earth, if there were different conventions or methods for making the items, if the bowl was somehow shaped in a new way - worth dropping by to take a look later, anyway.

"I am not intending to have sex with you for any of the bites in the future either." He stated, wanting to make sure it was clear he was not attempting to organise a hook-up with the Ascended but simply a series of experiments. A thought came to mind that he supposed Amun might be able to answer: "Would blood drained into a cup have the same effects for you?"

He followed Amun's point then nodded. "I would like you to show me the way. Please." The polite word was tacked on at the last minute, but still there. "I will find my own place to stay. Don't want people to know where it is." Josh always liked having a very private space to live in.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 02-23-2020, 04:19 PM