reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
"Hm. I suppose the sexual benefit would add incentive." He still thought if he were to be an Ascended he'd take the convenience of having blood readily on hand over the pleasure that drinking might bring...but he tended to be a more practical man than most.

The idea of a bath in the Oasis made him pause. Were he a more conscious person he might have been offended, but Josh found himself nodding. After all, better hygiene would make people more willing to speak to him. "Yes. You can stare openly if you want, I don't care. I have never understood why people are shy about their naked bodies. I've seen much worse." There was a certain point where you saw so much horror that the sight of a penis or breast really couldn't do that much to you.

Walking with Amun to the Oasis now he mentally made a note of what he'd been told. "Interesting...can you drink the blood of the Ascended? Biologically speaking, if there is no blood gain from them I wonder why the pleasure would be greater."
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 03-12-2020, 04:49 PM