reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Josh really didn't care if Amun stared at his body; he didn't want to engage in sexual activities with the man, but he was free to imagine and ogle all he liked (not that Josh really felt he had anything worth ogling over).

As for the things he'd seen....a lot of them were things he didn't want to share, at least not in detail, mostly because they were secrets that if they got back to certain people on Earth, could immediately put an even bigger target on his back than there already was. He could relay some images though, as long as he kept out some of the context. "People turned inside out. The eyes of a being who did not care about humanity at all. The infinite darkness of the universe. Someone putting the milk in before the cereal." The last bit was a joke, but ill-timed and said with the same monotone voice as usual.

When they reached the water he immediately began to strip down, folding his clothes and laying them up on branches and rocks to keep them out of the way. "Fluid. I wonder what composes it..." Mumbling more to himself than talking to Amun he stripped off his underwear and went to step into the water, pausing as he discovered it was colder than expected. Still, he'd never been one to hesitate for long and soon he was walking in to his waist. "Do you have alligators in this world?" He asked, though didn't seem too concerned, idly pulling water up to rub on his body.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 03-19-2020, 08:11 PM