reflections still look the same to me
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Smirking as Josh explained what he'd seen, Amun shrugged. "Caido's got its fair share of surprises. We might shock you yet." He winked at the newcomer. It was clear the potter wasn't bothered by the other man's attempts to scare the Ascended. He did chuckle dutifully at the cereal joke.

Surprisingly enough, Amun didn't actually get much pleasure from seeing Josh undress. Granted, the potter didn't really feel pleasure in the same way anymore, but he still smirked and let his eyes take down the newcomer's body. Then the Ascended began to strip himself. Tossing his clothes carelessly aside, he waded into the water as well.

"You're welcome to examine me all you like." The words were seductive, yes, but the offer was genuine. Grinning at the other man's question, Amun made a show of looking around. "Not that I know of."

With that, he began making his way closer to Josh. "Want me to wash your back?" The words were playful, though the potter's eyes glittered with mischief.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 03-20-2020, 05:34 PM