reflections still look the same to me
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
The confirmation of Amun's motives was not particularly surprising and Josh found himself actually letting out a huff of laughter about the situation. "Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result..I once heard something about that being insanity."

Gladly Amun didn't want to linger too long on Eliza; the topic didn't make Josh uncomfortable as much as it was difficult to talk about because he struggled to remember a lot of it. While he had escaped the realms he'd been in with a surprising amount of his mind intact, especially when compared to other investigators he'd seen, happy memories with loved ones were a particularly tasty treat for those monstrous things that resided between dimensional planes.

"Don't have much use or time for it. Far more interested in my work and investigations. If I do have sex, it's usually to further the investigation or occasionally to get rid of the urge so I can continue my work." He paused, then added: "If an entity I studied wanted to engage in intercourse I would take that offer for the investigative possibilities, but so far none of them have shown interest in sexual relations with me." Maybe he just wasn't their type.

Amun's explanation of Ascended pleasure actually made more sense to Josh than he would know, and he nodded. Stepping forwards, deciding he'd had enough of the massage, he turned to face Amun. "One last question. If you don't feel pain, can you be hurt? Can you die?" While they were both naked and facing each other, the question was spoken with a morbidly flat tone that would hopefully deflate any sexual atmosphere.
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
reflections still look the same to me - by Amun - 02-12-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: reflections still look the same to me - by Joshua - 04-03-2020, 01:01 PM