[Magic Training] every time a bell rings
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She snags the bell, feels it firmly in her hands, before getting away from the chaos. Loren does what she’d considered, surprising her yet again (though maybe not, she was pretty he had a death wish). Loren is successful in killing the beast, the death gruesome and ugly, and all Weaver can see as she watches the scene is dinner that would probably be wasted in the hands of the Archmage. Also that could have been a hell of a cleaner death with a blade, but she doesn’t say anything.

Zariah comes down from the platform is those completely ridiculous heels (seriously, they are useless anywhere and definitely in Halo), clapping as she comes. It feels like the sort of clap that’s akin to a smile that doesn’t reach the eyes though, the sort of thing given out a requirement and nothing more.

She asks what they learned, and Weaver bites down a snort and every immediate answer that comes to mind. That you are more insane than anyone prepared me for. That this entire lesson was complete bullshit. That I have learned nothing but I assume it was great amusement for you. She keeps her mouth firmly shut and her face impassive, for once not wearing her emotions on her sleeve, though it kills her to behave. She needs the school, even if she’s growing to detest its Archmage.

Loren, mercifully, answers first. It’s a good answer, and she wonders if she can just steal it. Because honestly, she just disagrees with this whole method of training and she can’t quite bring herself to muster past it. Instead, she decides to throw Zariah’s words back at her. ”As you said, that we are only as strong as our weakest magic. To become stronger, we must learn to strengthen even the weakest parts of ourselves.” This at least, is something she can agree with.

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Magic Training] every time a bell rings - by Weaver - 02-17-2020, 05:54 PM