Gourd Damn It [Seasonal Event] [OPEN]
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Deimos is right, there’s something really comforting in the simplicity of violence, and the freedom to continue doing so with reckless, almost joyful abandon. She’s comfortable with it. And she doesn’t have to play nice, cause things that need killing don’t need kindness or gentility or tact.

And let’s be honest, she’s failed miserably in all three of those areas lately (or for a long time).

So for a quiet couple of moments, the three of them set about trying to massacre the demonic little shits, leaving an orange, pulpy tide in their wake. One of them speaks, so she turns from her tender ministrations, only to see a gourd launch itself in a most ungainly fashion towards one of the men and then… it splats, and Ronin kinda splats, too. A chuckle literally bursts from her lips before she can catch herself. With a pointed look, she responds with a simple “Yep,” before a beastly little mini gourd tries to attack her ankles like a vicious lap dog.

Wessex squeal-growls and kicks out, dislodging the orange ball and sending flying sideways. After it goes, she stalks over to where her previous arrow lies, still lodged in some rind. She picks it out and then uses it to skewer another pumpkin. After looking at it for a moment, she asks in their general direction, “I wonder if they’re edible.”

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

{ok guys, I need W to eat this thing to complete my seasonal reqs... x.x}

Messages In This Thread
Gourd Damn It [Seasonal Event] [OPEN] - by Ronin - 12-16-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Gourd Damn It [Seasonal Event] [OPEN] - by Wessex - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM