we could find new ways to fall apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
don't you know i'm no good for you?
’Peter was my family.’ And Peter had been like a brother to him too, the same with Adam. Hell, even Adam had pierced Sunjata’s ears, Peter had been there for him when he needed support after Lusea’s second death. They were his friends and guildmates, and here he had walked them into the lair of a dragon unprepared.

As if he didn’t already harbor enough guilt from that.

The question of ‘you too’ is passed off with a small shake of his head. “Sometimes thoughts get a bit too dark.” A noncommittal answer, in light of everything that was there – he had already decided that it should have been him rather than Peter and Adam that perished, but Maea had been right… He was alive, and despite their deaths, it was still something.

His jaw clenches as Loren continues, shaking his head, a huff of a sound leaving him. “She needed a rare heart, we thought we might have had a decent shot with a dragon because Attuned can talk to it. Only we got too close.” It sounded alright from the start. “Amalia wanted to try and convince it to come to the Shrine, so we hadn’t intended to go in with weapons drawn.” At least, not until Adam fired the shot.

We did get a dragon’s heart.” He frowns into his mug, downing the contents quickly and with reckless abandon.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Sunjata - 02-15-2020, 08:08 AM