we could find new ways to fall apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
don't you know i'm no good for you?
He considers Loren’s words for a brief moment; contemplating the bar. “I had a high bar before coming here. Just… knocked it down quite a few pegs.” He answers honestly, a bit sadly, before the true question springs to mind and he utters it without thinking, without contemplating what it could mean. His gaze lifts from the mug to listen to Loren’s response, finding his head turning toward the summoner as he still clutches his drink.

He sees the sad look Loren gives him, the confirmation he needs, and he huffs a small inhale as he frowns to the honesty of it all. “I was like that, with Lusea. I’m sorry Loren.” He says quietly, how terrified he had been to let someone in, to know the real him. Perhaps that’s why Phoebe and him could never work, why she had wanted to change him when she’d realized what it was he was becoming. He gnaws on his lip, turning to give the summoner some space as he focuses on the mug again.

It feels like when you say it, it’s like Caido can hear it and takes it from you.” He says with some small part of frustration. “She told me she loved me and I wanted to tell her too… But I couldn’t, I can’t. I want to but to say it feels like holding a rope around her neck.” An admission, not sure if it matters, if it changes anything in the end.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Sunjata - 02-17-2020, 11:14 PM