we could find new ways to fall apart
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Letting out a humorless laugh at Sunjata's comment, Loren gave the bartender an unamused look. "I feel like that's somehow offensive to everyone in Caido." Still, the healer wasn't actually bothered by the statement.

Shrugging at the other man's apology, the Launceleyn shook his head slightly. "Not like it's your fault." The words were quiet, and he rolled his mug between his palms almost nervously. "Life didn't exactly prepare me for happiness. Which is why I have so much trouble accepting it when I find it."

Closing his eyes, he sighed. "Of course, some people would say that I'm just whining, like I always do, and that's no excuse and that I have no right to always complain about how rough my life is." His voice came out bitterly.

Opening his eyes, he gave Sunjata a haunted look. Loren's eyes glittered with unshed tears. "Like I said, bad things happen whether we say it or not. They did to Abasi." Taking a shuddering breath, he bit his lip. "So take it from someone who regrets keeping quiet. Tell her, before it's too late." There was a sort of quiet desperation to the suggestion.
what goes, let go
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-18-2020, 12:41 AM