we could find new ways to fall apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Oh, Sunjata does hear the unspoken words beneath the Launceleyn’s trailing end to his words, and he takes a deep drink of the mug to finish it off as his head swims with the alcohol, a sigh leaving his throat with it as he shakes his head a small amount. “I think we’re just blinded to it.” He offers. To the good parts when they’re there, only recalling the bad. Perhaps if they had more time to focus on the good, things might be better… Or they might hurt even worse.

You never really know anymore.

Loren’s next comment as he rests his head on the bar causes him to shrug. “I tend to get the people that pretend they know me better than I know myself.” He offers, gaze sliding over to Loren with a small raise of his brow, as if the summoner was one of them – though he wasn’t sure if it was because Loren somehow held some sort of care for him (much like the one Sunjata had for the Launceleyn, in a brotherly sort of way though he’d never say it) or what it was.

He lifts his head and refuses the thanks and Sunjata shrugs, withdrawing his hand back to the bar and the mug. “Alright.” A quiet and easy concession.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Sunjata - 02-19-2020, 06:15 AM