we could find new ways to fall apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
don't you know i'm no good for you?
You’re a hard man to find.” He says quietly at first. “And you know my problems with Halo… I’m making an effort for Maea to get over it.” He explains, shifting the mug in his hands, turning to look at Loren with something akin to fear in his gaze. “And I don’t want to risk running around the Citadel looking for you at the risk of running into Zariah in case it endangers her somehow.” A quiet explanation, because Zariah knew who he was, knew what his Guild was, knew him. And if she knew all she’d have to do to get him where she wanted him was to mess with Maea, well, he’d rather not let that happen.

He looks away when Loren continues, nodding in understanding regardless, before he focuses on the comment Loren gives after. “If what?” A quieter question, gaze lifting to the Summoner in the question of what he was going to say. Needing to know what he was going to say.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
we could find new ways to fall apart - by Loren - 02-15-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: we could find new ways to fall apart - by Sunjata - 02-20-2020, 11:08 PM