your hands are scarred from murder
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
A rush of hot breath tickled against her skin, and Maea felt another tingle travel down her spine in lazy shudders. His stubble prickled too as Sunjata rested his cheek against her neck, but it was quite pleasant, and she really didn't mind. The tone of his voice made her squeeze his hip a bit more firmly, arms pulling him in closer to offer what comfort she could.

"Magic is just another tool," she told him in a quiet whisper. "It can be powerful, yes, but it's only as useful as the wielder makes it. Get in close enough, and usually the mage is quite weak... not all bother to learn how to move their bodies too, and rely too heavily on their powers." Something to keep in mind; getting close was the tricky part, but after that? Sunjata was big and strong enough to pose a threat to most people. Shifted or no.

As he told her the news of the shrine, and the new shift, Maea breathed a sigh of relief. At least one thing less to worry about; now they could pray again, and the Temple was back to its usual self. "I'm so proud of you," she told him, deeply moved, and turned her head so she could press her lips to his neck. "You did it, you finished the task." Oh, the price had been steep, because lives had been lost and nothing would be the same again. But at least Adam and Peter had not died in vain, the mission unfulfilled. "What is it, this new gift of yours?"
Lost in a world full of non-believers
Searching for smoke in a still water pond
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
with every breath and every intake
tip toe further away
She squeezes his hip and he melts enough into the touch that she’s able to pull him wherever, closer into her as she tells him something to try when it comes to magic users. And it’s helpful to know, really, focusing on the means of getting closer rather than far away. He nods to her lightly with a soft smile, cheeks brushing against her skin. “I’ll have to try that.” He hums quietly, pressing his lips against the space where her neck and shoulder meet again.

She tells him she’s proud of him, pressing those soft lips of hers against his neck and he tilts his head somewhat to give her more space, relishing in the simple touches. “I did.” He reiterates again, quietly, gently. But at the mention of what the gift was, he pulls away from her a small amount, to hover over her again as he partially shifts and looks down to her with some small part arrogance. The feathers are replaced by dark leathery skin, webbing of a sort that connects the limb to his back. “I can be a bat now.” He says with a smirk — realizing just how much these shifts continue to align with his guild master position. A devil, a demon, a monster — especially with the horns that protrude.
further away from this mistake
i'm no savior, i'm no saint
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
MAEA
He molded to her, became clay under her hands and she pulled him in close, flush against her for the simple delight of feeling his naked body against hers. It was quite intoxicating, to be able to move such a big man however she wished, and she smiled against his neck, brushed her lips down along the sinews as he gave her room. Breathing her own warm breath to his skin until he withdrew.

He pushed himself up to hover over her, and Maea shifted too, rolling over to her back beneath him, her wings adjusting to accomodate her. Her eyes widened at the sight of his disappearing feathers, and raised a hand to trace gentle fingers over the thin, semi-transparent membrane that suddenly connected his arms with the side of his torso and back. It took her a moment to process the thought - a bat - and then sudden emotion crossed her face; half delight, half crushing sadness.

"A bat... just like Peter," she said, her smile tremulous as she met his gaze. She'd carried that small, white figure on her shoulder all around the Snowcloak once... the last time she'd seen her friend before...
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
Her hand traces the wing and the feeling of it has a shuddering sigh leaving him — the skin there incredibly sensitive as he suddenly realizes it — even the feathers that hover over him from Maea spark some of that tickling, sensitive feeling. But he focuses on her through it, the bright smile and the sorrow within it, and he leans down to press his forehead against hers.

Yes, like Peter.” He agrees somewhat quietly, before his stormy gaze searches her own and he withdraws a fraction. “Safrin told me that I am… Not the mistakes I’ve made.” He says quietly, looking over her face gently, as if he's taken it fully to heart — as if he’s trying to be better about it all. “And I’m trying to believe her with it.” He reaches up to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, searching her face, showing to her just how much he wanted to believe it too. How much he had been trying. Trying to be better about all of it.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maea Valair

Change author:
MAEA
Her hands reached up to cup his face when he pressed his forehead to hers, gentle and sweet. Brushed her thumbs along his cheekbones, down to his jaws. Maea gazed into his eyes, the beautiful shade of gray that was both silver and steel, ocean and storm - and so strangely warm, when they looked at her.

"She is wise, our Lady of Stars," she smiled, grateful that Sunjata was listening to the goddess when she told him the truth. "I agree with her. And you're doing a very good job, so don't stop trying." Mistakes had been made, but they did not define him. It was something to learn from, to grow out of, and in time... it would all be another part of what made him into who he was.

"I believe in you... there is nothing you can't do, if you set your mind to it."

He brushed a tendril of hair behind her ear, tucked it in, and Maea leaned her cheek against his hand. She did believe him, believe in him, never doubted it when he said he would try. Sometimes, she did perhaps wish to hear him say with certainty that he would accomplish something... but it was all semantics in the end, and hardly worth arguing over. Her Flood still did his best, and to Maea it was enough. Would always be enough.

She leaned up and kissed him, brushing her lips lightly over his before letting it deepen. Trailing her hands down from his face she trailed her pale fingers down his neck, over the broad shoulders and down to where the membrane sprouted from his sides again. It felt like parchment under her fingertips, velvet smooth and flexible, and she was very careful as she let her hands explore it, relishing this new, interesting side to him.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
He leans into her touch as she presses her hand to his cheek, searching her lavender gaze as she searches his own – warmth exuding him, the closest thing to happiness he’s been in months, years? He can’t recall. And so he nods lightly as he lifts his head away from her somewhat, to not knock his horns into her head. His lids close, gently, breathing softly into the feeling of her cheek against his hand and the way her hands run along his skin.

He wants to say something, but is too caught up with her lips as she finds his – and he thinks she’ll pull away at first, almost prepares mentally for it with how soft the brush of her lips were. But she deepens it, and he hums lightly into her lips, a shuddering sigh leaving his nose as her fingers trail over the bat wings and the sensitivities therein. Goosebumps raise along his skin, all the way up to his neck that raise little bumps along his compass tattoos that in this position point straight at her.

His hand leaves her cheek to press gently against her collarbone, stroking the hollows there as he greedily continues the deepening kiss, skin flushing beneath the way she explores the velveteen membrane, shivering lightly with each stroke.
Maea Valair

Change author:
MAEA
It was impossible not to notice the impact her fingers had as they trailed along the batwings. All of a sudden he was oh, so distracted, and she smiled against his lips as she felt his hand come down to stroke her collarbone, calloused fingers gentle on the tender skin. Goosebumps flared up on her skin too, down her arms and to the chest, where her her exposed breasts contracted a little, nipples peaking in delight. He kissed her back. Greedy, humming, fairly quivering as her fingers explored. She ran her tongue along his lips, pushing a little, asking to come inside; to come home.

It felt good, so very good to be close, to touch him like this. So slow and casual, without urgency, the usual burning need no more than a quiet simmer in the blood.

Her eyes fluttered close, the travels of her fingers done by touch alone now. Examining the way the membranes attached to him, where they ended, exploring every little dip and hollow created along his side. Just to experiment, she scraped a nail gently across the tender skin, so very careful not to damage it. Maea imagined there were some large veins traveling through there, and did not want to damage anything.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
He presses his chest a small amount against her own, fingers stroking at her collarbone and the side of her neck, trailing into her hair as she runs her tongue along his lips – and of course he opens for her, to tangle his own along hers in a soft and sweet caress. There’s no rush, no need to hurry, and even if the light begins to filter inside there’s nothing saying they need to leave just yet. Cocooned here with wings and feathers and blankets wrapped up with one another, content.

He props himself up on one arm, his other finding her hair and runs his fingers through it – at least until she scrapes a nail against the partial shift and he shudders – breaking the kiss a small amount as his back arches, and his eyes alight in a silver flame. “That’s very sensitive.” He tells her, voice rough as he shivers beneath her touch – not from cold, but from heat and pleasure, and the surprise of what such a touch could spark in him. He’d have to be careful if he ever partially shifted this way again, careful to keep the membrane safe from threats.

It’s a good thing he has a variety of others to shift between to, though the phrase he’s just told her had been said once before on the river when Haai had hopped onto his tail, clawing at the fin. It had been a different sensitivity, but his gaze sparks with nostalgia at it all the same.
Maea Valair

Change author:
MAEA
She had become quite addicted to the taste of whiskey and cigarettes. One or the other on its own might have become overpowering, noxious and stale, but like this? Blended with the sweetness of his tongue? Oh, it was lovely, and she couldn't quite get enough of it. His mouth opened to let her in, his tongue tangling with hers, and she savored it for a while, just drowned in the feeling of his warm breath, the slickness of his mouth... the recollection of what his tongue had felt like inside of her enough to draw a shuddering sigh from her. With his fingers in her hair, eyes closed to the world, she knew nothing of dawns or fading nights, didn't care to know of anything but him.

Her nail scraped down his membraneous wings, and the reaction she got was instantaneous, visceral, and very interesting. Maea bit her lip to hide her smirk, not even that upset he broke the kiss. Even though it was very nice indeed. "Oh... alright. Then, how about.. here..?" A little impishly, she mimicked the motion on his other side, running another nail along the membrane there as well. A little more firmly this time, the scratch slightly longer, more lingering.

Just to see what would happen. Call it a scientific experiment. She too recalled the way he'd whined about his scratched fin... though this seemed a wholly different kind of sensitivity.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
Oh, he pulls back quickly to stare at her with the silver fire of his gaze as the sensation racks through him, and he watches her bite her lip and her face shift as if its trying to shift into a smirk. And he can’t help the tilt of his head as she tempts him again, her other hand moving on the other side of him with a bit more pressure, a bit longer, but slower too and he gives her a soft whine of a groan from his throat, head tilting back as his spine arches against the touch with another amount of goosebumps.

He stares at her the entire time, something devilish and wicked in his gaze as he tugs on her hair and lowers himself to press his chest against hers again, sliding himself down her torso a small amount to kiss at the base of her neck. “I will never get any sleep if you keep it up.” He rumbles against the hollow of her neck, pressing his hungry kisses to her, surprised at how much of a reaction it had received from him. It’s evident in the way he presses himself against her, the hunger to his kisses, the thirst to the hoarseness of his voice.
Maea Valair

Change author:
MAEA
Oh, that was quite the reaction. Her eyes widened slightly at the way his spine arched, how his eyes were suddenly molten and hot, all pyres lit all at once. He tugged on her hair then, forced her head back and her neck open, exposed to him, and she winced softly as he slid his chest down over hers, her nipples aching from the friction. It did not take much for her to start smoldering, and this? The sound of his voice, the way he kissed her neck, like he was about ready to bite down and never let go? It undid her, made her quiver under him all over again.

"Want me.. to stop?" she asked, a little breathless as she murmured into his hair.

But rather than wait for him to respond either way, Maea touched her fingers to his wings again, to the membrane, and rubbed it slowly, circling the skin suggestively. Her other hand stroked down his side to the hip, spine arching up to press herself into him; oh, her experiment had definitely gotten a rise out of him, and she was quite surprised - and rather delighted - at how instantaneous it was.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
She’d found the button to press, unknown to him, and she kept playing with it in ways that he was helpless to try and tell her that they should get some sleep – he couldn’t sleep like this, not with the flame churning in his gut, the smolder to his eyes, the devouring need to take and take and take. He can feel her quiver beneath him and he exhales a hot breath along her neck, drifting his kisses lower to her collarbones, to the top of her chest.

He hears her murmur into his hair, and he shakes his head to signify no, because if it’s already started it’s too late now – and if he didn’t end up going through with it he’d ache for what would feel like forever, he’s sure. And so he drifts his kisses lower, dragging them to her breasts. She grasps onto the wing with one hand and the other drifts down his side to his hip and he feels her arch into him. So he shifts his hips a small amount, pressing the hardened length against her. He smirks against her skin, lifting his head enough to look at her with that same devilish devouring look to his steel flames.

I want you to keep exploring.” He breathes to her, breathless and yet some hint demanding all the same.
Maea Valair

Change author:
MAEA
Again her spine arched, aggravating the bruises she'd almost managed to forget about, and she winced a little... but it turned into a soft moan as his mouth stroked her skin, down her chest to the breasts that had tightened in near painful anticipation. He rubbed himself against her, and Maea shifted, met his stroke by grinding her hips up against him, eager to feel more. So much for enjoying each other in quiet peace, now they were all back to burning again. Hungry mouths and greedy hands roaming, like they couldn't get enough of each other.

"As you wish," she murmured, her darkening eyes fixed on him, on his mouth by her breast. Wanted to see what he would do. The one hand kept rubbing lazy circles on his wing, while the other traveled back up from his hip, brushing along the top of the membrane, to see what the overside felt like. Not quite as silken, it was still warm and velvet smooth, a little fuzzy... like the outside of a peach.

Nimble fingers traveled up along the very edge of the membrane, pressing gently, testing the flexibility of the elastic skin. To see if it was as sensitive there as it was on the inside.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
For him? He couldn’t get enough of her. It was a part of that drive of his that made it difficult for him to stay away, to feel the need of giving love and receiving it in the best way he knew how – and he’d burn with it for however long it took, never once singed by the flames of it. He keeps his gaze on her, seeing the lavender shift its hue as he hovers his kisses by her beast. Her one hand continues its lazy circling, keeping the hitch of his breath as he dives in and kisses and nips at the swell and curve of her breast.

The other side of the wing doesn’t receive much of a response, far less sensitive than the inside of it, and it at least gives him a small amount of time to focus on her, feeling the way she presses herself against him. But he doesn’t give into her yet, despite how much he wants to. Instead, his head remains hovering over her chest, eyes locked on her face as he aims to drag his tongue along the swell in a circle before flicking over her nipple, his other hand mimicking the action on her other.

His breath rakes against her skin with all the very same hitching occasionally as she reaches a spot along the wing where his teasing and playfulness get hungrier, and he focuses on indulging in her entirely.