a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down
for Amalia
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JOSH
Josh turned at the sound of a voice towards Amalia, whom he glanced at up and down, for an almost uncomfortably long time before he spoke (old habit. Wanted to learn everything about someone before he spoke). While usually it would have just been quick order, he had nothing to pay with and he was still on an investigation.

"What is your currency here? I am new to this plane and don't have any of your money yet--" Just in case it'd work, Josh patted his pocket to see if he had his credit card; he didn't. "--But I could get some, quickly, if needed." He gestured to one of the pastries, something savoury and filling looking.

It wasn't just food he wanted, though. "I'm also looking for information, if you are willing to chat." His rather monotone delivery made 'chat' sound more ominous than he meant it to, so Josh tried to soften it with an obviously unnatural smile.
01100110 01110101 01101011 00100000 01110101
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down - by Joshua - 02-19-2020, 01:19 PM