a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down
for Amalia
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JOSH
Amalia's snatching back of the pie made Josh pause, as if he had not been expecting her to do anything about it; fingers still mid-grasp he looked to her, one eyebrow raised. "You're right. Okay. How about this?" Reaching into his pocket, he took something that made a rustling noise as he touched it then held it aloft in a fist as if about to show her something very special indeed; he didn't stop this act as he opened his fingers to reveal a small white square of paper with a black printed logo covering it in a grid.

Yes, it was a candy wrapper. But he hoped she wouldn't know that. "These are very valuable in my world. It's one of my most treasured possessions." Josh fixed her with a purposeful look. "I am willing to give it away, I am so hungry."

That she didn't seemed to understand his question made him doubt whether her answer would be worth listening to, but he entertained it for now. "Races. Any other races?"
01100110 01110101 01101011 00100000 01110101
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down - by Joshua - 03-06-2020, 07:48 PM