a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down
for Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
The strange little piece of paper remains utterly unconvincing as something with value; she hands it back to him with a shrug, and her eyes glittering with what might be wry humor. "I already have two houses," the Shield remarks lightly. "And this bakery. I don't think I could take six more."

Then with all the casualness she can possibly muster and an attempt at a subtle sidelong glance, she adds: "Besides, I doubt the stone golems would find your paper very compelling."

So mermaids are what does it for him, huh? She's surprised by this: half-fish hardly seem like the most interesting things in Caido. "I hear they live in Torchline, though I haven't met any personally."

As for non-humanoids, she hums thoughtfully, raising to fork to tap absently on her nose. "The more sentient ones would be dragons, frost Giants - though they're humanoid I guess - the tulmhainar... that's just what I've encountered. Oh, star whales." She adds this last one in response to an indignant trill from the rafters, Jyoti waking from a nap just in time to assert her sentience.
she is calm in the storm
and anxious in the quiet

Messages In This Thread
RE: a spoonful of sugar helps the paranoia go down - by Amalia - 03-12-2020, 10:09 PM