no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
ronin <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
"It does." Amalia doesn't look at Ronin, either, though in her case she is not being polite. She stares at the ocean, so terribly vast, and wonders if it might swallow her whole, and this island along with it. Float them away to another world, a place to start over and try from scratch. Would she make the same choices, the same mistakes?

Probably. It's what she seems to do best.

The offer to talk is considered for a second, the silence stretching for another moment before Amalia shrugs. "Not really," she admits, her brow tightening a little. "But I probably should. You'll hear it all eventually." And if she doesn't say it herself then what strange version will he hear, what with Sunjata placing blame on her shoulders, Deimos taciturn and withholding as ever?

Pulling herself more upright, the girl reaches forward to trace a design in the sand between her legs. "We were going to remake the Shrine in the temple. Me, Sunjata, Deimos... and Peter and Adam. Safrin's attuned." A wry, bitter smile curls at her lips at the words, so cruel and ill-fated."She said she needed the heart of a rare creature, and I... I said we shouldn't kill it. So Sunjata suggested a dragon." Because they could reason with it, or so they'd planned, before everything went to hell.
She wants the silence but fears the solitude
she wants to be alone and together with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out - by Amalia - 02-20-2020, 09:05 PM