no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
The hush of the ocean had become reassuring as of late, and Ronin listened to it in the silence between Amalia's decision to speak. His smile faded somewhat at her comment; quite what he ought to be waiting to hear, from her or from someone else, was currently beyond him. And while it sounded bad, he doubted he would find himself horrified or surprised. The things he had done were bad as of late, and they did not hold a candle to the things he had thought during that time.

Finally, he glanced over at the Shield, hearing her speak without interruption until the mention of a 'dragon'. "A bold choice," he remarked. "You ought to have said. I have a perfectly good one asleep in the wagon." At that point of course he was not to know the fate of the creature volunteered to be the rare heart. "I take that it did not go well?" That it had been fatal, indeed? He thought of Deimos, of Sunjata, since they were the men he had the most contact with. Was he about to hear tales of their demise?

Messages In This Thread
RE: no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out - by Ronin - 02-20-2020, 09:13 PM