no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
ronin <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
I'm very sorry. No it's not your fault, no it'll be okay, no but I have it worse, no when will you move on? Just a simple statement of empathy and an arm around her shoulder, acceptance of her mourning without some grand attempt to fix it all.

She hadn't realized how much she needed someone's permission to grieve.

A long exhale, a shuddered breath; it rattles through her narrow lungs and into the dimming twilight, some tension spent and finally released with only sorrow left behind. She leans her head on Ronin's shoulder, accepting his embrace; "Me too," Amalia says softly, staring at the sky.

There is another long silence before she speaks again, arms still wrapped around her legs. "Adam went to him." The end of the story, and the hardest part. She swallows, not looking up at Ronin. "He used those stupid guns on the dragon. Moron." The last word is said with a half-sob, half-chuckle, her affection for the man clear in her voice. Then her smile fades, and Amalia pulls away again. "They were frozen solid. We couldn't even touch their bodies." Nothing to bury, nothing to burn. She looks down helplessly at her palms and tries to blink back tears.
She wants the silence but fears the solitude
she wants to be alone and together with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out - by Amalia - 02-25-2020, 06:58 PM