no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
ronin <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Crumbling ruins, falling stone, the weight of her history on her legs, her spine, crushing crushing crushing-

She blinks and there is light again, and she is on a beach, and Ronin is standing over her, and Amalia can breathe.

Slowly the shaking and terror subsides as the flashback is washed away, disappearing like the fading sun, swallowed by the sea. "V... Vi," Amalia gasps, her tan skin pale, sweaty and cold. "Fuck, I... gods." The starlight still glitters in front of her wide eyes; if she closes them she feels like the earth will swallow her alive.

But Ronin is still there, his voice piercing the veil of her trauma, and Amalia finds herself looking up at him with an urgent shake of her gold head. "No, you don't have to... I'm sorry." Wrapping her arms around her knees, Amalia curls up on herself. "I don't know what- what that was. I didn't mean- I- fuck. Does it ever go away?"
She wants the silence but fears the solitude
she wants to be alone and together with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out - by Amalia - 03-06-2020, 07:40 PM