no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"It certainly will. I hope you feel a little less jumpy around it sooner rather than later, given the likelihood of us doing something stupid together," Ronin remarked with a small smile. He had long given up on thinking that either one of them would be able to keep out of trouble for long. It was an inevitability, and they couldn't really do with Amalia hiding whenever Ronin had to... er, blow something up with celestial light.

On the contrary, as Ronin sank down into the sand and Amalia surprised him with her little picnic, it was the meat pie he ended up eyeing, but he accepted the canteen with a gracious nod, lifting it to her in a toast. "You were always planning for this weren't you?" he murmured, taking a generous swig from the canteen and tasting it immediately as Remi's work, before passing it back.

At her invite, he snorted. "No, I absolutely do not," he said, with the easy conviction now of a man who had been forced into so many roles and shapes that he would not hesitate to speak his needs and wants. "But if you do, and you're asking if I will come with you, that is a different matter."

Messages In This Thread
RE: no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out - by Ronin - 03-24-2020, 08:41 AM